LAMOILLE – A house fire Tuesday afternoon in rural Bureau County caused damage to the rear of the home but no injuries. Mendota and Troy Grove Fire were called to the 2600 block of 3450th Road near LaMoille around 5 PM for heavy smoke in the laundry room of the home. All residents were out of the home when firefighters arrived. Fire damage was contained to one corner of the basement and the first floor, however the rest of the home suffered smoke damage. The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental in origin, according to Mendota Fire Chief Dennis Rutishauser.